Thursday, September 18, 2008

Clean or upload pictures?







Carson just born













Carson at one month












Carson at Two Months

















Marie will be overly proud that I chose to upload some pictures instead of clean while Carson is napping! :)






Jenn will just be happy that she can finally see some pictures.






Cara will be happy that she has power to be able to read the post/see the pictures.






My husband won't care either way what I have done today as long as Carson is taken care of, ha ha






I may have some other readers, but I have more readers on myspace!
I will get better at posting pictures/blogging (as you can see I need practice here!)

2 comments:

BuckeyeBundle said...

seriously! Forget the cleaning...at least for today...thank goodness for more pictures! I needed my Carson fix! Thanks! He is too cute! I love how big he is getting!

Cara said...

OMG!! he is getting so big, I need to see him agin soon before you head back to school! thanks for updating!