Sunday, December 28, 2008

Family picture!


Hey, it isn't Professional but it works for the time being! I had a cute sweater on but it was too hot at granny"s and when you breastfeed, you must be comfortable! :-) It was a great first Christmas for Carson! He enjoyed all of his presents for sure! Of course, the wrapping paper made him mad because I wouldn't let him eat it!
Carson does awesome at eating oatmeal! We had to stop sweet potatoes because he was all clogged up! The big boy is now sitting up alone and puts his arms out to go to his mommy! Daddy and brother tried to see if it would work for them and they failed X three! Ha Eric has his daddy's boy and I have a momma"s boy! Oh my.............................. Why does every sentence have an exclamation point?? :)

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Watch out, he will be on the move before you know it. Nico was all over the place by 6 months. I am lucky G likes to sit and watch. ;)
And YES it is nice having a mama's boy! I love it!!
What a beautiful family you have!

BuckeyeBundle said...

Nice pic and I love the new blog background and design! Look at you getting creative!
Hope you had a Merry Christmas...Happy New Year!