Monday, May 26, 2008

Packing

We close on the house on Thursday. Therefore, I am going to take my first load of Carson items in the back seat and truck and drop off the first load as soon as we close. We are then going to measure for the blinds and refridge so we can start working on those.

Eric, John and I went shopping this weekend for new furniture. There are three stores in Chilli and two are closed on Sunday. So, it was good to get an idea of what we both want and be able to at least have a general idea of prices. We are going to get a new couch, love seat and recliner. I want a couch with the recliner on the end. We aren't taking this crap with us for sure!!! It was free before and will be free to the next person for sure!

Packing has been a chore because I didn't realize just how tough being pregnant and packing would be. Whose idea was this anyway?! Eric and John were able to get his room packed up yesterday. It was great to have her helping and going through his toys. BUT, there is sooooo much more to get finished! We started in his room so we could use his closet and room to store boxes out of the way!

In the way is all of Carson's items. They have taken up the entire living room! I can't wait to get them into the new house! I will just put them in the middle of the room until we get things painted, and the furniture here to know where everything is going to be placed.

My "break" is over now, so back to packing. I am working on packing up the bathrooms right now. I have a tendency to buy items in bulk and now I wish that wasn't the case. I have seven bottles of spray gel and hairspray and 13 toothbrushes. Eric has about 8 containers of deodorant and three extra shampoos! HE HE

My favorite part is going to be packing up the Sam's Club supply of Pads and Tampons. RIGHT before I found out I was prego, I went to buy a box of tampons. So, not only will I have the massive amounts of hair care products, I will have the female supplies as well. :) I am sure whoever moves those will get a kick out of the massive supply and I don't even need them right now! (Boy, I don't miss that to say the least!)

Lastly, school is ending and this year has went by so fast. Half of it was because I have a great class and the other half it that I have been pregnant! I don't want this group to go on!!! Our last student day is 7 days from now! Ironically, I won't be with them for one day because of the closing on the house and another half day for the baby appt. So, the last seven days are going to FLY!

2 comments:

Cara said...

ow thursday already? that was fast!! i can't wait to see your place!!!!

BuckeyeBundle said...

WOW! Congrats on the house closing and moving to Columbus! You look great and I'm glad to hear you are feeling good too. Hang in there...only a little more to go!

I can't wait to see my surprise picture! :)
Ps...I bet Coach was curious what was in our water down here...with both of us pregnant or having babies. :)