Saturday, April 11, 2009

Triple Time

1. I would not have complained about being on break and never getting to sttn......ok two nights out of 10 I didn't complain.

2. I would not have went to Meijer and Sam's alone and felt lost without Carson with me!!!

3. I would not have been excited when the late night time awake would mean that I would have to forgo pumping in the am!! I love pumping so much.

4. The following day after he gave me time to shop I would not have pushed the button and left again to go get a haircut!

5. I would not have freaked out when I returned home to find a goose egg given by the car door and almost swallowing a paperclip when John was to be watching him. While I was not freaking out, I wouldn't have made him feel guilty about us not being able to get 9 month pictures professionally taken.

6. I would not be counting down the days until Summer so we can get on a schedule and stick to normal feedings, naps etc.

7. I would not have logged onto blogger, facebook. myspace or email while I was breastfeeding.

8. I would not have wondered if my son will eat me out of the house by 5 and will he be a whimp with his teething and awaking so much for both!!!

9. I would not have made sure that I didn't help get the diaper bag, Carson's food, boppy, Chair to eat, food we cooked for dinner ready JUST to prove a point to my husband he depends way too much on me. Nope, I would have instead stayed upstairs taking awhile in the shower, doing my hair and putting on make-up for Easter.

10. I would not have been annoyed with my mother-in-law at Easter. Why when you are around people do you feel they are watching EVERY move you make as a parent. So, I wasn't feeding C fast enough and he started to whine. I am on the floor, with my man in a seat that he doesn't want to be in, fat because I'm fat and I ate too much and you want to tell me I'm not feeding him enough. I would not have told her to come down here and do it herself then! No, not me, I bite my toungue with her so that I dont' cause issues.

11. I would not have proceeded to read blogs of mothers of multiples and continue to think to myself "I will not ask the questions they complain they get from others"! ;-) P.S. The only comment they dislike I will continue to say is "How cute they kids are......but as a mother I LOVE when people say that Carson is cute! ;) So, if I see twins, triplets, quads etc. IF they are cute, I will tell the parents they are cute. However, I won't tell them better them than me, they have their hands full, did they use drugs just to name a few! ;)

12. I would not wonder what it would be like to have twins or triplets (as they do run in my family).

13. I would not have convinced my husband that we are going to have another child! Sure, Carson's been work (he is 50% me!) but he needs a brother or sister his own age! John's 10 years older than him and the next cousin closet is 8 years apart. That's unfair at Easter Egg Hunts!!!

14. I would not have stayed up until 12:45 am Saturday Evening because on my Spring Break to do list was to organize the basement. I would not have napped so much during the week that I didn't accomplish as much as I would have liked to over break. I would not have lost more sleep to clean the basement (the place that can be avoidable to guests!). No, not me!


ENJOY! I'm too lazy to give the linkie . But, you should try this one on your own sometime. It's fuN and actually therapy! :) Pray for Stellan!!

1 comment:

Tonya Winningham said...

OK, I am SOO SORRY for not reading this sooner! I have been checking and checking your blog to see if there was another Not Me, and it was there all along!! Anyways, this was my favorite so far! I hate feedings away from home in other high chairs, or lack of high chairs!! I can't imagine hating it, then having someone tell you how to do it! ARG!! And, so you have convinced EG into having another!! WooHoo!! Can't wait until I hear the good news! :)