Monday, March 9, 2009

Take Two

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

1. I did not enjoy not only grocery shopping alone this week by spending a quick trip to Sam's on Monday. We had some money that had to be spent for school, so it was a fast fast trip!!! But, it was fun to buy Dry-erase markers, grading pens, Sharpies and such ALONE!!!

2. I didn't get into the Bachelor this season and find myself invested in who he was going to pick! NO, NOT ME! I only watch Survivor, and have already missed two episodes of it! Thank goodness Cara reminds me that it's Bachelor time! :)

3. I did not get frustrated when an old friend posted a mean comment about me on an other friends Facebook! That wouldn't have been me because I don't care what people think.

4. My son wouldn't have made his first crawls when I wasn't home! Oh no, he wouldn't be off to the races and I am not jealous I wasn't here!!

5. I wouldn't have went to Wal-mart at 7:30am to buy new scissors and sneak over to the baby section. I wouldn't have stocked up a ton on baby food, no not me! I also wouldn't have been so excited the baby food was .14 cents cheaper that I spent 30.00 on baby food!!

6. I wouldn't have ensured my mom got the first pick on Carson's pictures even though hubby paid for them!

7. I would not have taken a pregnancy test two times this week. I'm worried because I haven't had a period since Jan. 13th. No, not me! Not me, I know how babies get here and I know that one time we were stupid would not leave me a baby. Heck, I was the same one who had to take a pill to get prego! Speaking of which, no not me, I wouldn't have breathed a sigh of relief that I wasn't pregnant JUST YET!

8. I wouldn't have went back and forth a ton this weekend saying how much I should really give up breastfeeding at this point. NO NOT ME! I WILL STICK TO IT FOR A YEAR! (ugh, why do I do this to myself....?? I still have this sinus crud for over a month now and the lack of sleep is getting to me!)

9. To close, I wouldn't have broken down and told my husband that I would love to be in his shoes just for one day. No, not me...I appreciate everything he does do, and would never want to switch roles. (ok, maybe that's not so true!) That was Sunday. No, I wouldn't have made him feel so guilty that today when I got home, he had decided to utilize that hour freedom to clean up the recyclables in the garage. No, not me, I wouldn't have felt a tad bit guilty!!!

10. No, Not me...I wouldn't of been disgusted at the time they have chosen to schedule their IEP's meetings. I'm flexible. Ok, no this year I am not. I am not giving up this day that's a teacher work-day to sit in IEP's conferences. I wouldn't have told my principal how I feel about this. NO NOT ME! (Thankfully, four other teachers were upset as well, I just found out first so got to him first!).

11. I wouldn't of been so missing my son today that I brought less school work home, fed him solids, gave him the bath and then nursed him. No, not me I just complained that I do too much! :)

Oops didn't I mention at 9 that was it?

So, what are your NOT ME's for the week? JUST TRY IT! Until next time.....Have a GREAT WEEK!!!

3 comments:

Tonya Winningham said...

Very good job Julie!
This is such a neat idea! And, I can just see you saying/doing all of these things...
Will be looking forward to continued reading of these weekly! :)

Jenn said...

I didnt realize it was a New Monday! :) Hang in there....you are such a great mom.
Funny about the PG test... :)

BuckeyeBundle said...

this totally cracks me up! I love when you do these posts....but of course I'm dying to know about #3. ??? Who should I beat up? :)