11 tidbits about Carson Scott Grey
1. Carson weighs 26 1/2 pounds
2. Carson had another ear infection and croup
3. Carson loves to play the "Where is Pooh?" in the bathtub. We hide Pooh under items, behind something or whereever and he finds it as soon as he gets in the tub! :)
4. Carson has two new words. Ball and Bye Bye. Ball came at 10 months and 8 days and Bye Bye came at 11 months and 3 days
5. Carson is FINISHED with bottles! It was recommended by my other moms to try getting rid of them due to his ear infections! He is still taking formula obviously, but is using sippy cups! He cut cold turkey and only one whine for a ba ba at night, but I'm a hard one!! ;)
6. STEPS---he has taken four steps at one time so we are making progress towards walking. My homework assignment from the pedi is that he walks by his first birthday!
7. Carson loves to pound on anything feasible to make music! He spent 30 min. today with me just making music with our hands! It was cute when he wanted to do it alone and he would push my hand away and then I was allowed back on the table and he would push it back. Pots and pans are also included in this LOUD music.
8. Whispers---Carson loves to whisper dada dada dada dada dada dada FREQUENTLY! He will sit at the window hoping daddy will come home. He does it at 3 am and then will go back to sleep. It cracks me up for sure!
9. Carson has 8 teeth now! His 8th tooth was on the bottle
10. Carson is wearing size 3 diapers and size 4 diapers (overnight) at night. The boy LOVES to drink his water still and I won't stop him so we have to use overnight diapers as he was soaking his diaper and pj's every morning.
11. The binkie will be next to go...hoping at the one year update! ;) He only takes it at nap time and I find more over the side of the crib than actually in his month. So, that will be next to go bye bye!
HE'S ALMOST ONE! :( I better get ordering and picking a b-day party date! It seems sooooooo fast!