Monday, March 2, 2009

1st Edition of Not Me Monday

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

1. There is no way that I went to work complaining that men are whiney when they are sick and that I was mad when I had to take Carson to the sitter on Eric's day off. Not me!! (oops he had bronchitis, sinus infection, ear infection and pink eye!!)

2. There is no way on that same said morning when Carson looked right at daddy and said " Momma Momma Momma Ha" that I didn't laugh so hard and tell him Carson feels my pain.
I also wouldn't have enjoyed that part so much I told my entire class! Not me!

3. Friday night was Activity Night at school. and I was only staying for an hour so I could get Carson. When Eric had it planned to bring Carson, I would have never been worried about what outfit he was in, would he have all the supplies to feed Carson solids and would he remember everything else! No that wouldn't be me for sure!!!

4. I would not have made John do his own laundry again because he failed to bring it downstairs like he is supposed to do before he goes back to his mother's house. NOT ME! In fact, I wouldn't have been so annoyed about his selective hearing that when he asked me to print out his report for him, I would have not went on about how he isn't listening to me today and that I'm not going to listen to him. NOT ME! That's soooo childish. (He got his report, just had to wait until EG got home to do it!!)

5. Friday morning at 5:00 am, I wouldn't have been perturbed that my son was up and adam when I was pumping. Milk is so precious and I am too cheap to stop breastfeeding. So, I wouldn't have let him cry for a little bit in there until he kept said "momma momma momma momma". I wouldn't have tried to ignore it until my mom (via text) made me feel guilty! I then wouldn't have brought him in my room to lay on our bed so I could still get at least a bottle. NOT ME! I don't believe the kid should ever be in your bed!


6. Friday night I wouldn't have went to bed at 8:45 pm and been extremely mad when Carson woke up at 5:00 am AGAIN and especially on a Saturday. 5:00 am is when the alarm goes off to pump, not get Carson up to feed! I wouldn't have brought him in bed with me so I could still get that precious milk. NOT ME! That wouldn't have been two days in a row for those of you counting! NOT ME!!!

7. I started typing this Saturday morning so that I would actually post the first NOT ME edition as opposed to thinking about posting it for a few weeks now. NOT ME! It's supposed to be a NOT ME MONDAY..................not Not Me Saturday start typing.

8. I wouldn't have decided to drop hints to my principal that it's time for me to give up a subject (preferably Math). I currently teach Math, Two Social Studies, Reading and Writing. It's a lot of prepping and organizing (not so much the papers because I would have that many to grade anyways...and I LOVE TO GRADE!). NOT ME! I wouldn't take any given moment available to bring up the topic about getting rid of Math. In fact, I wouldn't decide it was best to even discuss it in front of other teachers at this point as well. Knowing full well, there are three different people who would LOVE to give up a different subject to take my Math. NO WAY THAT WOULDN"T BE ME!!!!

9. I wouldn't wonder why my Friday seemed so different about 11:00 am to realize it was only because I didn't get to check my Facebook in the morning when I was feeding! NO NOT ME! I'm NOT addicted to Facebook! :)


Go ahead and think about the NOT ME's and take the plunge for your NOT ME MONDAY'S! Even if you don't try it yourself, at least check out MckMama's blog, it's addicting!

4 comments:

Cara said...

thats so funny. i love it. I would never rember everthing i wanted to say so I would have to post every day of the week!

Unknown said...

Funny Not Me's!
You posted on mine earlier asking about my Friday Fill-in. I'd say go ahead and use them for your class. I have a link to the blog that posts them on my side-bar and a new one is posted every Thursday.
Hope you find them useful!
-Chelsea

Jacquie said...

Wow! These are really good! Welcome to the not me group! Its a lot of fun to read them every Monday!

BuckeyeBundle said...

those are pretty funny Jules!